MOST PREGNANT WOMEN EXPERIENCE PAIN: About three out of every four women complain of back pain during pregnancy, and more than half mention pain in the pelvic girdle. To support the baby bump and lower back during activities, a high quality belly band relieves discomfort and overall pelvic and back pain.
2. RELAXIN SOFTENS JOINTS During pregnancy, the hormone relaxin causes hips and tendons to become soft and loosen to prepare the female body for birth. This process frequently results in SI joint pain that is sharp and can be excruciating where the tailbone meets the lower back. A high quality belly band or brace can support and stabilize the joint to prevent pain during activities.
3. REDUCES ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN:Pregnant women often describe round ligament pain as an ache or sharp pain in front of the hip under the belly. This happens when extra weight from enlarging uterus puts pressure and pull on the ligaments that normally support a woman’s core. These bands double as needed support for core muscles.
4. SUPPORT DURING EXERCISE: What woman would go for a run without wearing a sports bra? It’s the same thing when toting a growing belly. A belly band supports with gentle compression to offer comfort and stability to the uterus, assisting mom to stay physically active. She will want to avoid compression from pressing in on the belly. Too much compression can cause heartburn and indigestion or impaired circulation.
5. IMPROVES POSTURE: As a high quality belly band supports the back and torso, it actually improves posture, reducing the need to counter balance. Counter balancing happens when a woman adjusts her posture enough to offset the increase weight load of a growing baby ~ The effects of counter balance are sometimes referred to as “swayback or lordosis.”
6. AFTER BABY IS BORN: As muscles return to normal, a core support helps minimize any separation of abdominal muscles (a condition called diastasis recti). A good support brings core muscles together with exercise to strengthen the back and pelvic floor post delivery.
It’s You Babe is the Michigan, USA based manufacturer with 7 different maternity support garments designed to address the aches and pains often felt during pregnancy.
If you are feeling pelvic pain, back pain, sciatic nerve pain, hip pain, painful vulvar varicosities, or the feeling that ‘everything will fall out the bottom’ you should watch this video. We have a garment that will relieve your pain and get you back on your feet to enjoy an active, healthy pregnancy.*
It’s You Babe, LLC always recommends speaking with your healthcare professional when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
After first pregnancies the muscles in our tummies don’t always return to normal. As a result, subsequent pregnancies may take a greater toll on our already stretched out muscles. Gently supporting the abdominal muscles during pregnancy provides the relief we need to stay active and keep up with those energetic little ones!
“As a mom of three energetic boys, I am on the go and need extra support throughout the day. I appreciate the Mini Cradle in allowing my body to feel relieved as it takes pressure off as I go about my daily activities. I would recommend the Mini Cradle to expecting mothers as a way to find support and comfort as you grow thru your pregnancy and deal with the extra weight your body becomes accustomed to.” – Katie, MI
Find out more about the It’s You Babe Mini Cradle on our web site.
Enthusiastically recommended by healthcare professionals, Prenatal Cradle maternity supports have become popular maternity products at many pharmacies, durable medical supply companies, maternity shops, and baby boutiques. There is probably a store near you that keep our entire line in stock. If you can’t find what you need, call us! We’ll help you find a local dealer.
We also have full ordering capabilies on our web site powered by Shopatron and guaranteed secure by GeoTrust so you don’t have to worry. We respect your privacy.
If you are a dealer and want to stock our products, it’s easy to do. Start the ball rolling by filling out our simple Become a Dealer form, and we’ll be in touch.
We love hearing from the moms feeling the relief our products were designed to provide. Thank You for your Tina!
Thanks so much for this product! As a petite person, the mini cradle has helped reduce the pressure and weight that I used to carry in my back. It helps balance the weight and prevent me from feeling like I have to hold up my belly. Overall I feel like I have better posture and am not as distracted by the aches previously caused by growing pregnancy. Tina H.